Company name: CT Visual Design
Company address: Penttiläntie 1-3 N82, 00740, Helsinki, Finland
Company registration number: 2698186-3
email address: email@example.com
How we use your information
We use your information in a number of different ways — what we do depends on the information. The tables below set this out in detail, showing what we do, and why we do it.
Your name and contact details
How we use your name & contact details
Deliver your purchases to you
We’ve got to do this to perform our contract with you
Sending you information by email, SMS, or post, about our new products and services
To keep you up to date. We only send this with your permission
Fraud prevention and detection
To prevent and detect fraud against either you or us – unfortunate, but absolutely essential
Your contact history with us
What you’ve said to us — for example, over the email, website contact form or on social media.
|How we use your contact history
|Provide customer service and support||We’ve got to do this to perform our contract with you, after all, you expect the best service from us|
Purchase history and saved items
What you’ve bought and what you’ve stored in your basket for another time
|How we use your purchase history and saved items||Why?|
|Sell you things||We’ve got to do this to perform our contract with you — if you can’t put stuff into a basket, you can’t buy it!|
|Provide customer service and support, and handle returns
|We’ve got to do this to perform our contract with you|
Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell or give any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers website hosts and marketing agencies who , who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
How to stop marketing messages from CT Visual Design
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this:
- Through your account settings
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
- By contacting our Customer Care team
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Keeping your information
We’ll only hold on to your information for as long as you are a customer. If you no longer wish to be a customer, you can also contact our Customer Care team and request to delete all the information we have on you.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
We may also keep some information for accounting purposes even if you are not a customer with us anymore.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages by contacting us
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us
Your information and countries outside Europe
We do not transfer any data held of you outside Europe, exception being law enforcement and fraud prevention.
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The email is accessed by the company employees only. The email address is hosted by Go Daddy webmail which is encrypted and protected by firewall and by other security measurements. The information about you held on emails may include any information you have provided us.
No information held within the emails is transferred outside EU. Exception being law enforcement and fraud protection agencies.
How we protect data
All data kept electronically is protected by passwords and firewalls. All manual data is kept in a locked compartment. Both electronic and manual data can be accessed only by the company employees.
If you have any questions related to your data protection rights, please contact us on email@example.com